Friday, April 15, 2005

Dieu Merci C'est Vendredi!

Well, none of the usual brilliance or bright wit you've all come to expect flowing from my keyboard this evening. I am about zonked out! The rain that fell in the Land of the North yesterday seems to have been the same rain that dropped through the Sun's rays and beaded up on my sweater in Pike Place Market yesterday. I didn't dance, but I did have a spring in my step, and when no one was looking, I just may have skipped through some puddles... It was raining again today, but this time it was a cold rain driven by a bitter wind. I stood outside with a friend and listened to an entirely random brass ensemble we passed, with our hands numb and cold soaked hair hanging in the eyes. It was one of those moments that stays as a snapshot in your mind forever. So entirely out of the blue, the patter of droplets falling concurrently on chilled ears with the smooth warm tones of brass... it was a true thing of beauty! Everything lately has felt like a series of movie scenes starring yours truly:) I may be the only one in the audience, but I must say I find the plot to be most intriguing! Have I made myself truly insufferable yet?:)
P.S. All of my stunts are so done by me...

2 Comments:

At 4/27/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Why is no one commenting? Your rainy day sounds snazzy, russ. Sounds like a good day for a mocha. : )

 
At 4/27/2005 11:52 PM, Blogger Russ said...

I am trying to think of a bad day for a mocha...:) But this was definetely an extra good one! I really need to post something new, maybe in my spare time some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home