Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Up from the grave the blog arose...

Hey everyone! (If anyone even sees this) You probably thought you would never see another post on this site, but here we go!

So much has happened since the last time I wrote, I think we almost need to just time warp, as there is no way to list it all. So, I will just give you the big ones, in chronological sequence:

1. I graduated!!!
2. I got engaged to the most wonderful girl in the world!!!! (No offence to other girls in the world)
3. I'm going to seminary in August, right after Brianna and I get married in July!!!
4. I got a sweet, beat, beastie motorcycle!!!
5. My mom is having another baby!!! - I am so excited, but this one is also kinda sad for me, since my new little sister is due at the end of August, after Bri and I have moved across the country. I'm still trying to figure out how to be a good big brother to someone I'll never even share the same roof with. I guess maybe I will have to try and pull off the "cool uncle" sort of act. :)



Here, Bri and I are enjoying our very own yacht.

My new motorcycle!!

Here, Bri is looking a little unsure on the motorcycle, but she is smiling!

I also have a few pics of Seattle lights that I snapped the other night on the ferry. I think they turned out pretty cool so I will try to upload those in the near future.

Until then, fare thee well!


1 Comments:

At 5/08/2007 1:38 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Yay! You updated! I like your post title, it made me laugh! You have a lot of exciting thing going on this summer- hopefully we'll get to hang out in the midst of it all! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home