Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lets get ready to rumble!!

Well, here we are, it's go time on finals! My wrists are all set for in class essay cramping, and the good ol' brain is ready for some last drop squeezing. I think perhaps I won't shave as a personal treat... or perhaps I will as an expression of self-discipline and dedication? Either way, for the next two days, life will be a miserable blur, followed by an inexplicable, absolute bliss! Okay, enough pre-cramming procrastination. Finals, you gotta ask yourself a question: "do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya PUNK?

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 11:23 AM, Blogger emilie said...

So Russ... how'd you do?
"I've always wanted to do that."
"Yeah, me too..."

 
At 6/12/2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Russ said...

I was praying for a clear mind myself when I realized that that might not be the thing I really wanted:) Finals were for the most part just dandy, and they are all over now!:) Thanks to all who cared and/or prayed, it was very much appreciated. (Please feel free to keep praying, school doesn't hold a monopoly on tough questions or tribulations!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home